When Roberto A. Bihar began his career in the legal field, it was as a law clerk with the Honorable Joseph G. Fabrizio in January of 2009. The time that he spent with Judge Fabrizio was invaluable to his growth as a legal professional, and this experience helped to shape how he views misdemeanor criminal cases. After graduating from Thomas M. Cooley Law School, cum laude, in 2012, and passing the bar exam, this Waterford criminal defense lawyer joined Karlstrom Cooney, LLP as an associate attorney.
- Madonna University – Bachelor of Arts, Spanish, 1999
- Madonna University – Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice, 1999
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School – Juris Doctor, 2012
- 52/2 District Court – Law Clerk, 2009-2012
- Karlstrom Cooney, LLP – Attorney, 2013-2014
- Bagley & Langan, PLLC – Of Counsel, 2013-present
- Roberto A. Bihar, PLLC – Owner, 2014-present
- Knights of Columbus Council #13600 – 3rd Degree Knight, 2014-2017
- Knights of Columbus Council - 4th Degree Knight, 2017-present
Working for the Community
When he is not acting as a tenacious advocate for his clients, Mr. Bihar receives appointments from the Oakland County probate court, as well as acting as a public defender for the 52/2 District Court and the 52/1 District Court. Born in Buenos Aires, Argentina and fluent in Spanish, he can provide the high-quality legal services clients need in their native tongue.
Call Roberto A. Bihar, PLLC Today
At our firm, clients can expect exhaustive legal counsel in criminal defense, license restoration, traffic offenses, and probate law. We offer creative, highly customized legal services focusing exclusively on providing excellence in customer service. Because Mr. Bihar has enjoyed a wide variety of professional experience, he is able to bring that diversity of knowledge to his clients.
Call our Waterford criminal defense attorney today at (248) 291-3368 to learn more about our proven track record for success and schedule your free consultation today!